Mortgage Lenders in Florida
15 Years FIXED 3.375%
Get pre-approved FAST!! Call us at 910-332-4040 or apply online now!
Learn How We Help You Get Approved
Florida mortgage lenders are not all the same: National Home Finance invites you to compare before you choose-
To become a licensed mortgage broker in Florida, one must take classroom instruction, pass a background check showing excellent moral character, and pass a written exam demonstrating knowledge of:
- Florida Mortgage Brokerage and Lending Act
- The Patriot Act
- The Florida Fair Lending Act
- Federal lending and housing regulations
- VA and FHA loan programs
- Conventional Mortgages
- Fannie Mae guidelines and closing procedures
- Financing calculations
After licensure, mortgage brokers in Florida are required to obtain continuing education credits to stay abreast of laws and increase their knowledge. Mortgage lenders in Florida are required to have such extensive knowledge because buying real property is one of the largest investments most people ever make.
While National Home Finance, LLC is fully licensed and compliant with all regulations, our mortgage brokerage goes much farther than other mortgage lenders in Florida. We demand of our staff excellent customer service skills, sterling reputations, and ongoing training. We have developed an extensive financial network that offers our clients a wide variety of loan products from which to choose. We are dedicated to offering world-class service and getting the best terms for our clients. Our staff knows about every available loan program, whether it’s a no down payment loan, FHA or VA loans, 97% LTV loan, conventional, jumbo, reverse mortgage or refinancing.
After researching your options, you’ll find that National Home Finance, LLC is a reputable Florida mortgage brokerage and lender. We are currently licensed in Florida and North Carolina with Virginia pending and adding more states in 2014. Our licensed mortgage loan originators are fully trained to:
- Originate residential mortgage loans with the appropriate amounts, rates and terms
- Follow up with customers in a friendly, professional manner
- Provide assistance to applicants in solving any problems from application to settlement
- Maintain compliance with all industry federal and state licensing requirements
- Provide superior customer service
Let us help you find the best loan to fit your needs – you may qualify for lowest rates or a loan with no down payment. Get pre-approved FAST!
Call us at 910-332-4040 or apply online now!